Legacy Property Consultants are professional, experienced and knowledgeable consultants providing a high level of dedicated service. We provide tailor-made guidance that helps clients achieve their desired sales goals. From setting the right price, presenting the property in the best condition, to conducting open house events and leading negotiations, all backed by a comprehensive marketing plan. Legacy is focused on ensuring that your property sells for the maximum price in the least amount of time.
Why Legacy PCL?
We understand how stressful selling a property can be…
- We will keep you regularly updated
- We will be proactive throughout the sales process
- We will suggest changes to the strategy as needed
- We will employ a professional to provide photos and floorplans
From setting the right price, dressing the property, to staging open house events and managing the negotiation process, we are committed to delivering an effective sales strategy. Want to know more? Get in touch with us today.
Selling property from abroad?
We understand the added difficulties this can mean and so we are here to make it a simple and stress-free process.
- We will provide you with real-time market data
- We will communicate in a manner and timeframe that best suits you
- We will assist with legal and tax advisors
Finding the perfect rental property in London can be challenging, with properties snapped up the moment they are marketed. We understand the frustration for tenants and strive to ensure a speedy and efficient service. In addition to this, we deliver comprehensive property descriptions, high-quality photographs and endeavour to include floorplans, enabling you to make informed and accurate decisions. Our professional and dedicated team are always on hand to support you through the lettings process, the financial checks required, and provide any advice you may need on tenancy regulations and rights.
All deposits registered by LegacyPCL are securely held independently as part of MyDeposits (Deposit Protection Service).
Good news for tenants, fees are no longer applicable for the majority of AST's.
Below outlines the responsibilities and fees for those tenancies falling outside of the AST norms.
New Assured Shorthold Tenancies (Ast's) signed on or after 1st June 2019
The following charges are payable by a tenant who wishes to proceed ahead with a property once their offer has been agreed subject to contract, payment and references:
- Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent at the agreed rent amount.
- Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000 at the agreed rental amount.
- Rent and Utility bills - Payable as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement
- Unpaid rent - Interest at 3% above the Bank of England base rate, as outlined in the Tenancy Agreement
- Lost Keys - Tenants are liable for the cost of replacing any lost keys or security device, including a change of lock or replacement of device if required
- Amendments of Tenancy Agreement at Tenant's Request - £50 per change (Novation of contract charge)
- Early Surrender of the AST at Tenant's Request - Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the Landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation.
Non-Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements (Ast's) signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
- Tenancy Administration/referencing charge- £200.00 + VAT per tenant
- Guarantor reference charge £90.00 + VAT
- Organising Professional Inventory Check in/Check Out Reports: £185.00 - £300.00 + VAT depending on the size and level of furnishing.
If a tenant decides to rent a property through us in the name of a business or company the tenancy administration and reference charges will be £500 + VAT for a new tenancy and £250.00 + VAT for every renewal.
We a member of SafeAgent (A6843), which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman(D11750), which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting us directly.
Whether you have a buy-to-let investment or a second home that needs managing, Legacy will handle the entire process.
Our years of experience in property have helped us gain an extensive knowledge of the London market and a wide range of contacts in the industry. By using this network and our understanding of the market we offer our clients expert advice in every aspect of their journey.
Legacy core property management services include:
- Identifying & screening tenants
- Negotiating rental agreements
- Collecting rent
- Managing compliance and landlord regulations
- Correcting maintenance and repair issues
Why let Legacy manage your property?
We manage property portfolios for clients around the world and know about retaining and enhancing the value of homes. At the heart of our approach is regular insight and transparent communication with both you and your tenants. Managing repairs and handling tenant issues can be time consuming - we promise to keep you informed with timely communication as well as quick, professional responses to tenant issues.
We understand how busy you are, and are here to take the pressure off by:
- Engaging trustworthy certified contractors
- Negotiating a fair price on your behalf
- Overseeing project managing works where required
- Managing tenant issues in a timely and professional manner
Property management for international clients
Many of our landlords are overseas and we understand the anxiety of being far away; we specialise in working with foreign clients and will keep you fully abreast of all issues by:
- Regularly communicating in a manner and timeframe that best suits you
- Clear reporting
- Providing pictures and detailed invoices
- Assisting with compliance for foreign landlords