- First Floor
- Two Bedroom
- Two Bathroom
- Kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Both double bedrooms boast soft palettes with luxurious carpeting
- Both bedrooms benefit from bespoke fitted wardrobes which offer ample storage space
- Twin basins accompanied by a large walk-in shower in the master en-suite.
- Luxury bathtub in the family bathroom with both bathrooms finished in contemporary tiles.
- Separate Study Room
- A superb second floor roof terrace accesses by a frameless glass sliding box rooflight.
An incredible first-floor two bedroom apartment is set in Bloomsbury's most exciting new development, The Old Dairy.
With 1276 sqft of lateral space and unique pitched ceiling design, this beautiful home benefits from wonderful views into the tranquil green spaces of St Georges Gardens.
The open plan living and dining area has been carefully considered, with the extra ceiling height adding to the lofty feel, and the combination of both the rooflights and full length windows offering an abundance of natural light. The custom designed kitchen features fully integrated appliances, a stone splashback and countertop and beautiful Blanco brassware. Engineered timber flooring runs throughout.
Both double bedrooms boast soft palettes with luxurious carpeting which provides the perfect calming atmosphere. Bespoke fitted wardrobes offer ample storage space in both. In the master en-suite, twin basins are accompanied by a large walk-in shower. A luxury bathtub is provided in the family bathroom with both bathrooms finished in contemporary tiles.
A separate study provides additional flexible living space.
As a final crowning feature, this apartment benefits from a superb second floor roof terrace accesses by a frameless glass sliding box rooflight.
The Old Dairy is perfectly situated in the heart of Bloomsbury which is at the epicentre of London's urban vibe, steeped in history but brimming with energy. Ideally located for transport, King's Cross & St Pancras International, Russell Square and Goodge Street stations are all within a 7-minute walk providing easy access to all corners of London.